Thursday 23 March 2017

Love??? What is it?

Loving someone is  a special feeling...You care for them,feel them,wished that you had always been by your loved one's side! Many people in the world are leading a happy loved life....But me??? I'm so frustrated about it....I wish there was someone to truly love me ....care for me...hug me in his arms...But I have the fear of being rejected before even I have feelings for any guy.... My friends (girls) they say One day you'll find someone who'll appreciate you and love you seeing your inner beauty not your complexion or your structure.
Guess what I say: That Day! Will that ever come? I think no! My only fear is about my complexion or i guess my height?! Short girls are always neglected or rejected every where even though they've a heart! Only few of them find their true happiness and love....Naturally when I see my friends hanging out with their boyfriends...I feel so lonely! Fear ,frustration ,grief these are my daily life partners.... I hope someday I'll get rid of them ...I like to hope ....Optimistic feelings:My only power .....I just want:good results,DMC,  a bright career and a happy married life...That's All I want....May Allah grant all my wishes...(Ameen) :) ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha very funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I hope you you will find your love soon..

    ReplyDelete